2018 Feasibility Support Program
Our Agency announced the 2018 Feasibility Support Program with a budget of 2 Million TL to provide direct financial support for the utilization of important opportunities in terms of development and competitiveness of İzmir, the prevention of threats and risks to the regional economy and the development of innovation and entrepreneurship capacity of the region.
The aim of the support program is “to benefit from significant opportunities for the development and competitiveness of İzmir, to prevent threats and risks to the regional economy, and to develop the innovation and entrepreneurial capacity of the region”.
1. To improve the capacity for technology production, innovation, and entrepreneurship
2. Strengthening the infrastructure and service capacity for tourism to ensure the effective promotion of İzmir and to develop the tourism potential
3. Improving sustainable production and service capacity through practices eco-efficiency, industrial symbiosis, energy efficiency, renewable energy and transition to clean technologies, etc
4. Improving the capacity to adapt to climate change to ensure sustainable rural development in Küçük Menderes Basin through climate-oriented smart practices in the agricultural and tourism sector, sustainable production, and service delivery techniques, energy efficiency, eco-label, etc.
5. Improving social inclusion and strengthening the institutional capacity of the structures operating in this field to strengthen the active participation of groups requiring special policies in social, cultural and economic life
The Feasibility Support, one of the types of support provided by our Agency, aims to support the feasibility studies of non-profit organizations for their investment projects. Public institutions and organizations, local authorities, universities, public institutions, non-governmental organizations, organized industrial zones, small industrial sites, technology development zones and associations as well as cooperatives operating within İzmir provincial borders are eligible for application.DOWNLOAD →
|Program Budget||2.000.000 TL|
|Minimum / Maximum Support Amount||20.000 TL / 200.000 TL|
|Project Duration||12 Mounth|